This version of is not compatible.

Non-compatible browsers, in addition to preventing you from using all of the webpage’s features, are slower and present security risks.

We recommend that you update your version of your browser now, or that you access the page using another compatible browser .

Go to content
Homes and Businesses
  • CAT
  • EN
  • ES

Endesa - Electricity, Gas, People

How do I apply for the Social Rate?

How do I apply for the Social Rate?

Applying for the Social Rate subsidy requires that your electricity tariff is a regulated market one (PVPC rate) and that you are the contract holder..

The social rate is part of the regulated energy market. As such, regulated market traders (leading suppliers) are the only power companies authorised to offer the social rate.

Endesa is a free-market company. In order to apply for the social rate, you must contact one of the regulated market traders. They will handle procedures and inform you whether your application has been accepted or rejected: