This version of is not compatible.

Non-compatible browsers, in addition to preventing you from using all of the webpage’s features, are slower and present security risks.

We recommend that you update your version of your browser now, or that you access the page using another compatible browser .

Go to content
Homes and Businesses
  • CAT
  • EN
  • ES

Endesa - Electricity, Gas, People

Where can I claim if I am not granted the Social Rate?

Where can I claim if I am not granted the Social Rate?

Via this link we explain what the Subsidised Rate consists of, and if you are entitled to it.

If you fulfil the requirements and you’ve presented all the necessary documentation, and the Subsidised Rate still isn’t being applied to your bill, you can open a claim against the leading supplier through which you applied for social rate. Please note that the social rate concerns the regulated market and, as such, can only be offered by regulated market traders (leading suppliers). Endesa is a free-market supplier. In this article, we explain the differences between the free market and the regulated market.