This version of is not compatible.

Non-compatible browsers, in addition to preventing you from using all of the webpage’s features, are slower and present security risks.

We recommend that you update your version of your browser now, or that you access the page using another compatible browser .

Go to content
Homes and Businesses
  • CAT
  • EN
  • ES

Endesa - Electricity, Gas, People

How do I apply for the Social Rate?

How do I apply for the Social Rate?

Whatever your situation, in order to apply for the Social Rate, you will always need to complete this form.

Applying for the Social Rate subsidy requires that your electricity tariff is a regulated market one (PVPC rate) and you to be the holder of the supply point, therefore, if your current electricity tariff is through the free market or you are not the supply point holder, we recommend that you send us this other form authorizing us to make the needed changes.

Once you have all the required documentation together, you can send it to us in one of the following ways:

  • 1. Via our website, by clicking here.
  • 2. Attaching it to an email addressed to
  • 3. From your mobile device, using our APP Endesa Bono Social (for iOS and Android). Download it now at:
  • 4. Sending it by post to Apartado de Correos nº1167, 41080 Sevilla.
  • 5. Contacting us via the following phone number: 800 76 03 33.

You can also bring us your application to any of our commercial offices and service points.

The Ministry will receive your application and you will be assigned a level of vulnerability depending on your income or personal situation.

Within a period of approximately 30 days, we will inform you of the answer in the same way as you submitted your application.