This version of is not compatible.

Non-compatible browsers, in addition to preventing you from using all of the webpage’s features, are slower and present security risks.

We recommend that you update your version of your browser now, or that you access the page using another compatible browser .

Go to content
Homes and Businesses
  • CAT
  • EN
  • ES

Endesa - Electricity, Gas, People

I had the Social Rate as a pensioner, am I still entitled to it?

I had the Social Rate as a pensioner, am I still entitled to it?

If you do not belong to a family unit, you can still maintain the Social Rate. But likewise, you will have to apply for it, if it is to be granted pursuant to the new criteria.

If you do belong to a family unit, all the members of the family unit should receive a minimum pension (through retirement or permanent disability).

Content updated according to Royal Decree-Law 15/2018, of October 5, on urgent measures for energy transition and consumer protection.

Important information for beneficiaries of the former Social Rate (prior to October 2017).

According to the latest regulatory changes published by the Government, we inform you that if you have NOT applied to renew your conditions before 8 October 2018:

  • Your supply will start to be billed at the regulated PVPC rate without discount.
  • And if you apply for your renewal between 8 October and 31 December 2018 and you are finally allocated the social bond, it is possible that your invoices for the months of October, November and December will not reflect the discount, but it will be applied retroactively in subsequent invoices.

Related content