The electronic bill contains the same information as the paper bill and it can be viewed in the same format. It also includes an electronic signature that guarantees the issuer's authenticity and the integrity of its content.
With our electronic billing service, you’ll get a notice by email as soon as your new bill is available. This email will inform you of the date of your bill and the amount due and will provide a link with which you can access your bill without having to enter Endesa’s Online Office.
Activation of the electronic bill is a free service which is very easy to carry out. All you need to do is be a registered user of the Online Office.
If you aren’t yet a registered user, you can activate the electronic billing service when you register. If you’re already registered, you can activate the electronic billing service on the Online Office site in the “Request Service” menu.
Remember that once the service is activated, you will no longer receive paper bills. You can request to receive paper bills again if you so wish.
With the electronic bill you will have more advantages.
- Availability: We'll send you an email when your bill's available and you can view it immediately.
- Quick Access: Quickly access your bills from your email, without needing to go to the Online Office.
- Security: The digital signature guarantees the authenticity of the issuer and the integrity of the content.
- Organisation: You can file all of your bills on your computer or check them from the Online Office.
- Environmental Friendliness: Less paper means less environmental impact.
If you are not yet registered, register with the Online Office and activate the electronic bill service.