Inspection and repair of the gas system, boiler and heating circuit
Cost of the IPO (compulsory periodic inspection) for the gas installation included in the price.
The service includes:
OKGas is the maintenance and repair service for Endesa gas and boiler installations.
The service includes an initial diagnosis of your gas installation and heating system (boiler, hydraulic circuit and radiators), an annual review to anticipate possible breakdowns that may increase your energy consumption. OKGas keeps the installation secure, extends the life of the equipment and reduces the breakdowns to 1/3, optimizing the consumption of gas and, consequently, the amount of your invoice.
Whenever you have any incident, you can contact OKGas Technical Service and a technician will visit your home in less than 3 hours to repair the breakdown (displacement and the first 3 hours of labour are free). OKGas's customers have a free phone to request assistance, operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: 900 85 86 85. The amount of repairs is unlimited.
OKGas must comply with the current regulations regarding gas installations (R.D. 919/2006) and thermal installations in buildings (R.D. 1027/2007) which require by law a revision of the gas installation and equipment every two years. Furthermore, the OKGas service includes the cost of compulsory periodic inspection of the required gas installation every 5 years, as long as the gas is contracted with Endesa Energía.
Other services only cover the boiler and not the gas installation, or only cover the maintenance and not the repairs. OKGas takes care of everything.
OKGas covers the cost of compulsory periodic inspection, valued at approximately €60.
You can pay OKGas in comfortable instalments on the gas bill and with a 50% discount during the first year.
You have a professional from the Endesa network, backed by rigorous quality controls, who will repair the breakdowns that occur, as well as flexibility when arranging the visit. Furthermore, the amount of repairs is unlimited.
This avoids any cost for displacement and the first 3 hours of labour per intervention (the Customer is in charge of parts, in case a repair of the gas installation or the heating equipment-boiler, hydraulic circuit and radiators-) is necessary. In rare circumstances, where the repair time exceeds 3 hours, we commit to deliver a free pre-budget.
Inspections of the installations mainly prevent possible gas leaks that affect the security of the inhabitants of the dwelling and, in addition, would mean an increase in the consumption of energy and the amount of your gas bills.
The technical visit takes place:
- Revision of all the elements of the installation (keys, fasteners, pipes, nozzles, ventilation,...).
- Adjustments necessary to ensure the safety of the system and to reduce the gas consumption, breakdowns or future failures of the equipment to the maximum.
- Check the water tightness of the gas system.
- Check and adjust the operation of the equipment.
- Combustion analysis and delivery of the result.
- The compulsory periodic inspection of the gas system.
- Mandatory review by RITE.
The heating circuit is the system of hot water pipes leading from the boiler to each of the radiators. The most common faults are: the pump that drives the circulation of the water, the safety valve, the pressure of the circuit, the smoke outlet of the boiler, the temperature probe that checks if the water is hot or the valves of the radiators.
- OKGas: Choose it if you have a boiler and you would like a maintenance service and repairs of your home's gas installation and heating system (boiler, hydraulic circuit and radiators).
- OKGas Heater: Choose it if you have a heater and would like a maintenance service as well as repairs on your home’s gas installation and heater.
- OKLuz Assist: Choose it if you have a light contract in your home and you would like a repair service, electrical assistance for your installation and your white range appliances.